Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

My Art

 Art

Hello, In week 3 we started a piece of art. To make the art we started with a photo of ourselves. Then we used watercolour to paint the images half with cold colours and half with warm colours. Following that we painted our backgrounds aswell and then we used newspaper to fill in our hair. After that we used coloured magazine pieces to cover up our shirts. We then used indian ink to outline all the details. Then we used buttons, letter beads and sequins to add any wanted accesories to or art. After that we founds the letters of our names from coloured magazines and stuck them onto squares of coloured paper so we could stick them to the top of our art. Lastly our teacher stuck our art onto black and white sheets of paper and then they were done.





1 comment:

  1. Aloha Kai its me Te Waipuke I'm comment on your blog because your blog post is interesting so I read through and saw your art so yeah the derzine is orginal with the out lines same with your hear is premoe of the news paper that you cut in strips well hope you read my comment check my blog out if you want bye https://kpstewaipuket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete