Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

The Fun Run


The luminous sun started shining bright glaring over all of us as we started walking down the rocky pathway towards the town where the train was. As we finally reached the train the seniors hopped in the fully open bit and the middle and juniors went in the fully enclosed area. The train stopped at our destination and then we all had food and played around as the teachers shouted out the year groups that had to run. I really wanted to run but my head was aching a lot so I just sat down and didn't get to run. I could see all the girls that were 10 that were just about to run. I could hear people shouting and talking loudly. I could smell the smell of fresh grass and food. I could taste my sandwich  that my mum packed for my lunch. I could feel a soft blanket that I was sitting on and grass where 3 leaved clovers were. I learnt that this train station that was called Taumarere was the 2nd oldest train station  in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment