Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Athletics Day

 Athletics day 

Yesterday on Tuesday we had athletics day. For Athletics day we had different obstacle courses to do. There was one called high jump were you had to jump over a pole and land on the mattress on your feet. There was also hurdles you would have to run and jump over pool noodles and see how fast you did the race...
My favourite 2 activities were the bean bag race and the hurdles. After that we had races you would have to run in your year group. Then after lunch we had our house chants. The name of each house was Waiomio (Red) Taumarere (Yellow)  Ngapipito (Blue) And last Tirohanga (Orange). The best part of the day for me was doing the activities.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Kaia, my name is Parwin and I am a year 7 from Yaldhurst Model School. I like your blog post because you added lot's of information and you also added some photos to go with it too. This blog post reminded me of when we had our Athletics Day! I was a nervous wreck but I made it into zones for a couple of things though.I think that maybe next time you could proofread your writing because you had a few mistakes but other than that, you did a great job!


    Looking forward to your next blog posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Parwin i really love your positive comment and next time i post a blog i will proofread my writing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kaia! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. Awesome work on Athletics! I really like the layout that you have done on your blog with the writing on one side and the pictures on the other. It seems like it looks pretty similar to our athletics at our school. When we had athletics I was able to get into zones for a couple events. We also have houses too, but we have Hillary, (blue) Edgar, (green) Rutherfurd (Red) and Ormsby (yellow). As a matter of fact the houses stands for HERO which means, Healthy Individual, Enthusiastic learner, Responsible citizen and Open minded explorer.

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mia Thank you for your positive comment and i really like the names of your houses.

      Delete