Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Free Writing T3W1

(Free writing is basically just writing about whatever we want and we do this every Monday.)




                       Free Writing - MT Maunganui 

Last Monday on the holidays I went to MT Maunganui with my dad , step sisters and my step mother. Once we finally arrived from the at least 8-9 hour drive we went to this huge hotel that my dad booked for us all. The hotel room we stayed in had downstairs and upstairs the downstairs had 2 rooms and a bathroom the 1st room had a bunk bed and one draw. The 2nd room had a queen bed and a bunch of closets even a balcony but obviously the oldest one got that room. Upstairs had a beautiful lounge with a tv balcony and the tv even had Netflix on it. Then we had a normal kitchen and dining room also a normal bathroom. Then the huge master bedroom for my dad and my step mother. After we looked around we got a call from my brother (Jayden) and my older sister (Tessa) with her husband (Scot). After they came upstairs we all talked and played games.  After we had to head back up north I wanted to see my mum but also wanted to see all my other brothers I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. Then we drove back up north and my dad dropped my off and my mums house.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment