Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

Free Writing - My Weekend

(Free writing is basically just writing about whatever we want and we do this every Monday.)





                          Free Writing - My Weekend

On Friday after school me and my mum drove up to the college to give my older sister her bag to hop on the bus and go to Russel to stay at her dads. After the bell rang my mother quickly ran up to the gate with her bag handing it to her as my older sister rushed to the bus. When me and my mother got home we walked into our house and Zeus (my dog) immediately jumped up to say hello and then bounced down again. After that I took out my lunchbox threw away the rubbish and then cleaned inside the containers.

- Saturday Night
On Saturday Night I was hanging out with my mum while we tried to choose a movie to watch. We were gonna watch survivor but turns out it wasn't on the channel on the computer she chose. As we couldn't find it my mum asked me if I knew what this game was (I forgot the name of it) I answered no because I didn't know what it was. After that she taught me how to play the game of course she won. And then after the game that was a hour long I had to go to sleep because we had to go pick up my older sister from the Paihia ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment