Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Free Writing ^-^

Every Monday we do free writing for 20 minutes this is mine!



                                  My Weekend (Once again)


On Friday after mufti day we started going home and straight as we got home we emptied  our lunch boxes and threw the rubbish in the bin. Malia (My sister) and I started playing on our computers and played roblox. Finally on Saturday mum had a bunch of clothes I had to decide if I wanted them or not but most of them looked nice so i decide that i liked them. 


My draws were super full of clothes that I didn't need or want so me and my mum started tidying up the draws it took like 1-2 hours to empty just 2 draws I still have many more draws to tidy so i'm gonna do that this week. Just as I and my mum finished we saw Jahesha (My sisters friend) sitting out there talking to Malia (My sister).






No comments:

Post a Comment