Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Free Writing - My Weekend

 (Free writing is basically just writing about whatever we want and we do this every Monday.)

                                                     

                                            My Weekend ^-^ 

                        Another normal weekend except a bit funner I guess?. This cold weekend I went on one of my favourite games again (Roblox). There was a game named Bloxburg (on the roblox site) and it was also one of my favourite games because you could build houses or anything you liked but I actually followed a tutorial on yt (Youtube) to make a pretty cool mountain house that had a lot of details. Just as I was about to add a piece of furniture to my house the power shut off and I wasn't able to play it anymore So me and Malia went to mums room and just talked to her while we waited for the power to come back. We also played with our puppy Aja the cute little black and white pup aka (Our dog).

On Sunday Malia and my Mum (Tracey) were making muffins as I played with my online friends Malias friend joined and said could you tell Malia to call me and I replied yup as I told Malia. I also gave her a lot of stuff on that game that i had doubles of.


That is the end of my Weekend!.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kaia for telling us about your weekend. Sounds like you had a nice time with your family. I am glad the power wasn't off for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Whaea Jess thanks for the positive comment and I had a great time with my family. And it was only like a power cut for 10 to 15 minutes.

    Kind regards Kaia

    ReplyDelete