Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Free Writing

This is my free writing of my weekend. Free writing is writing that we do every day on Monday but i was absent on Monday so i did it today.



                                  My Weekend!


This weekend i went to my friends house called Nicole. My mum drove to Opua in a car with me my sister and our dog Zues. When we got to Opua we hopped on the ferry to go over to Russel. Then when we got dropped off at Russel we walked up this pathway that leaded us up to Nicole's house. When we were there we were running around her backyard with Zeus and playing with Nicole on the trampoline. 

Then on Saturday we went to Nicole's paddock where she kept all her horses. Nicole strapped on the saddle and put on the bridle (And all the other horse gear). She had a horse named Noodle and she would grab the lead and pull her into the paddock. Once Noodle was into the paddock Nicole redid around the paddock and then after her i did but it was my first time so i got leaded around the paddock.

Then on Sunday we went back on the ferry and back to our house. That was a super fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment