Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Another free writing story

(Every Monday morning we do writing called free writing and we can write about anything we want).




                                Another Weekend!

This weekend it was my mums birthday!. For my mums birthday we just stayed at home and mum invited her friends over. Her friend's had 2 kids and I had to babysit them because my sister was lazy she just stayed in her room letting me handle them. The kids were a lot of trouble so i just let them play mine craft while i went on my computer and played with Mia online.

When i was texting Mia online the little kids started annoying me so i shouted to my sister "I NEED HELP!" she didn't respond and i still had to handle the little kids by myself. Then i went outside and hanged out with my mum for a second and then went back inside. 



No comments:

Post a Comment