Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Kawakawa Balm - Rongoa

Last term we learnt about rongoa, We made Kawakawa 
balm and Kawakawa oil! 

We also had to make packaging for our Kawakawa balm.
 I found it enjoyable to make the boxes because it was
interesting. Sadly I was absent on the day that my class
 made the Kawakawa balm. Next time I need to
package the box tidier. In the unit I learnt -
 More about the rongoa plants, how to make  
 Kawakawa oil and making a net shape for 
my Kawakawa balm box! Here are some facts  
- rongoa used to be used to heal gunshots
- Some hospitals are thinking of using rongoa
alongside modern medicine.
Here are the photos     ⇨



      

2 comments:

  1. Great work with this, you created very tidy packaging for our Kawakawa Balm and I can see you learnt some interesting facts about rongoa too. It is a shame you missed making the balm, but we may have another chance later in the year when we use our oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister is very lovely you have a great role model. in academics and life. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete