Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

My Inference



Our task was to create a paragraph to describe where you (or character) are.
We had to make 2 questions that would encourage people to infer something
about what we have written. I found this task super fun to do and it was tricky
to think of a place that I could write about but I found one in the end!. My
favourite part about this task was actually writing it because I love writing.
I hope you like my inference and comment if you found out what place this was. 

2 comments:

  1. Great paragraph Kaia! I infer that her favourite shop is a bakery or a cake shop and her eyes were glistening and shining because she saw what she wanted. I find it amusing that she did this after a jog though. Good work Kaia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata marie Kaia,
    I love the use of "glistened and shined" in this paragraph. It makes me think her eyes were seeing something she really enjoyed. It also makes me think that she is a person who goes jogging every day and has come home from work (in the evening). She really wanted to go jogging but it could be getting dark and that's why the lights are on in the bakery which makes her eyes glisten and shine. Or it could be her early morning jog and it's still dark?
    Which one it is? Let me know.
    Take care,
    Whaea Cara.

    ReplyDelete