Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Explanation Levelling - Blog Post

Make a copy of this doc. Share it with a buddy. Level each piece of writing together, making comments from the writing pencils


Learning intention:
I am learning to write, edit and level a piece of writing.

Success Criteria
I can write an explanation
I can make all tense agree
I can find the end of sentences 
I can correct spelling errors
I have ‘underline errors’ checked in tools
I can correct random capitals
I can organise a text into paragraphs
I can correctly level a piece of writing

Explain the importance of the relationship on learning
The Influence on a child ability to learn from adult is a relationship between the child and the adult or parent. This mean that the relationship is growing between the child and adult because one of the adult in your family might not help you but once you need help for homework the adult will decide if he/she will help you. The adults can also help you for cooking, maths, driving and even teach you how to mow the lawns. The child can teach adults writing, maths, reading, soccer, rugby, cricket and more that kids teach adults. The relationship between a child and a adult is the same relationship because both the kids and adults learn from mistakes, don’t give up on their lives and some kids and adult have the same knowledge. 
That is my explanation between a adult and a child. 

Dimension
Rubric
Comments
Ideas
3
The writer has a few ideas but not that much information about their ideas.
Structure and language
2
They used some of the correct parts for their writing.
Organisation
3
They grouped their ideas together.
Vocabulary
4
They can use a range of words and phrases.
Sentence
Structure
3
They’re beginning to write sentences of different lengths.
Punctuation 
3
I sometimes use full-stops and capitals.
Spelling
4
I spell most essential list words correctly.
Total
22
Level
 
This week I have been marking writing and trying to get scores that match the writing I did pretty well on the 1st one we had to mark. I liked marking their writing because I found out what level you should be at the end of year 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment