Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Free Writing - Bee Prints


                      Free Writing - Bee Prints

For a few weeks our class has been drawing bees and then turning them into foam bees. I'm still working on my drawing of a bee and trying to add lots of detail so that then it's easier to cut out and turn it into foam. Drawing bees is really fun but 1 of my friends is struggling to draw one so I'm trying to help her. I have nearly finished my bee drawing and can't wait to turn it into foam even tho it will be hard. The easiest part about this is probably drawing the bee and then it gets a lot harder.


                      
                                  

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kaia, I’m Izaiah from Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your post about foam bees. I don’t exactly know what foam bees are but I hope to see you post your finished product when you can. It’s good to see kids collaborate together and help each other when they need help. It really helps others build their own confidence to be able to do stuff themselves. Thank you for posting Kaia and have a good day and holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kaia my name is Tawhiri and I am a year 8 at Paihia School. I like your post about learning how to draw a bee then making it into foam. I think drawing the bee would be the easiest as well because for me drawing comes natural but cutting I really struggle with. Good job for using your hoe of whanaungatanga by helping your friend with her drawing. Do you enjoy making foam bee’s and did you learn any new drawing techniques?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kaia, my name is Mihipeka and I am a year 7 student from Paihia School. Your blog post is great I like how you are helping your friend and I can't wait to see your bee turn into foam but what is the purpose of making a foam bee? This blog post brought me back when I got stung from a wasp last sunday.

    ReplyDelete