Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Free Writing - My Speech

                     

                        Free Writing - My Speech 
On Wednesday  30th of July my class and I did our speeches we basically had to stand in front of our class with notes to read off or a Chromebook to read off. We also got given pieces of paper that we had to mark in pairs of 2. My partner for marking was Mia and we rated who was the best with the clearest voice and loudest. Before it was my turn I felt butterfly's in my tummy .When it was my turn I was shaking but then I felt confidence to say my speech I tried to be loud and clear with my voice and stand straight looking down at my notes every once and a while. After my speech I felt great because I didn't have butterfly's in my tummy anymore. I really enjoyed my speech but I don't think I have enough confidence yet to say it in front of the whole school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment